CONVERTING MODELS FROM ANALYTICA 1.0 FOR MACINTOSH
You can use your Analytica 1.0 for Macintosh models with Analytica 1.1.39 for Windows with almost no modification. Follow these steps to convert a model for use with Analytica 1.1.39:
1) Insert a PC-formatted diskette into your Macintosh.
2) Copy your model to the diskette by dragging the model files to the diskette icon.
3) Eject the diskette from your Macintosh and insert it into your PC.
4) Copy the model file and the 'resource.frk' directory to your PC's hard drive.
5) If the Macintosh file name was truncated, rename it, making sure that it contains the .ana extension.
6) Locate a file with the same name in the 'resource.frk' directory. Rename it <modelfile>.rsr, where <modelfile> is the name you gave the model file in the parent directory. (Note: the file will have no extension, so be sure to give it the extension: .rsr).
7) Open the model file from Analytica using the File|Open command.
8) When you save the model file, the information from the resource.frk directory will be saved within the model file. You can now discard the 'resource.frk' directory.
Models you create with Analytica 1.1.1 are not guaranteed to function
with Analytica 1.0 for Macintosh. The imminent maintenance release of
Analytica 1.1 for Macintosh will follow the release of Analytica 1.1.1
for Windows, which will address this issue.